01 Apr Order Builder
Why should you work for us?
- Ever growing company with many opportunities!
- Competitive wages for the industry plus benefits such as extended health, dental, and vision coverage after 6 months
- Engaging work, mission-driven culture, and a great team to work with!
- Annual wage increases
What you’ll do:
- Order building (picking) of Portofino Bakery products
- Follow specified building invoices for each customer
- Build with attention to detail and build the order specifically to the invoice
- Chose products according to the type, quantity, and slicing specifications of the customer’s specific order
- Assemble orders in a neat and organized fashion to ensure that products will reach the customer undamaged
- Stage the order with the corresponding route
- Any damaged, unlabeled, unpresentable, or missing product must be reported to a manager
- Keep product properly rotated
- Builders with a valid driver’s license may be asked to make small trips as Transfer Drivers
- Put away all packaging supplies and tools used throughout the shift
- Check with a manager before signing out at the end of the shift to ensure that all tasks have been completed.
- Must have the ability to be on feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work efficiently independently and in group situations
- Work in an organized and clean manner
- Have flexible scheduling
- Display the ability to learn and grow in their position
- Uphold Quality Standards
Job Category: Warehouse - Order Building
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Veyaness